In this sense, Livingstone Foundation complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Owner:Fundación Livingstone
- Address:calle Correos, 14-1, 46002 Valencia – España.
- Websiite: http://livingstone-foundation.org and http://fundacionlivingstone.org
Principles Applied in Data Processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through http://livingstone-foundation.org and http://fundacionlivingstone.org you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Livingstone Foundation and request information on the data that it has stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of said data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your I.D. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer Users’ queries, offer information and product demonstrations and Owner’s services, including budgets.
For example, Livingstone Foundation uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the products and services provided through the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contracting conditions.
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment information (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and to carry out billing and collection of the products or services contracted.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Livingstone Foundation has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner´s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
- You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal Data Security
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Contents from other Websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
Preservation of Personal Data
- The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analyticsis a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing http://livingstone-foundation.org or http://fundacionlivingstone.org, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that you can access through the different links that the website contains.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Fundación Livingstone from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and Consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you have to send an email to email@example.com along with valid legal proof, such as a photocopy of your I.D. or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Livingstone Foundation is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.